WinPrint 1.54 was
released January 11, 2000. This new version fixes a Year 2000 bug where
dates printed in the headers and footers appeared incorrectly.
WinPrint is a text file printing
utility which makes printing ASCII or ANSI text files in Windowstm
incredibly simple. Without changing a single option text files can be
dropped on WinPrint�s minimized icon from File Manager and
those files will print, formatted with headers and footers including the
filename, date printed, date revised, and page numbers. Of course WinPrint
also allows the user to change all imaginable options via an elegantly
designed user interface.
WinPrint is the perfect tool for printing reports generated by
legacy systems, source code, shareware documentation, or any standard text
file. It was designed to be operated either interactively or in "batch
mode" making it perfect for single users or complete enterprises.
- Drag and Drop files from File Manager
- Print "multiple-pages-up" on one piece of
paper (saves trees!)
- Complete control over all page formatting options, including
headers and footers, margins, fonts, page orientation, etc...
- Clean and elegant user interface
- Small and fast, written in tight �C� code
- Complete command line interface. Allows WinPrint
to be called from other applications or solutions.
- Configurations can be saved and multiple copies of WinPrint
can be run at the same time, each with its own
- Thorough on-line help
WinPrint is shareware. Download WinPrint
1.54 and try
it for 21 days. If you like it pay the $25.00 registration fee, otherwise
just remove it from your system.